Friday, November 14, 2008

Secret Cheerios

In an effort to try not to say "NO" to Jasper all day long, we have a special cabinet that houses Cheerios. It is actually the colander and bowl cabinet, but it now doubles as the secret Cheerio cabinet.

When Jasper gets into cupboards that he is not supposed to be in, I direct him to his special cabinet where the answer is always "YES".

I keep a handful of Cheerios out on the shelf, and Jasper just wonders over to his special cupboard when he gets hungry and starts snacking. This is helpful, because then I know he is hungry.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.