Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome to SUNBEAMS!

Here they are!  Sometimes Angels, sometimes . . . not so angelic  :)  But always fun and VERY entertaining.

I loved each of these kids before they were in my class and after being their teacher for a month I love them even more.

It has been fun to get to know each of them better and see their fun personalities and individual talents shine through.

This photo class list is what I pasted on the back of their Books of Mormon.

They love to look at the photos of each other and talk about their classmates.

I also had Mike take a few class pictures as I thought it would be fun to see how much they've grown at the end of the year in comparison to now.


9 comments:

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

I bet you are the BEST Sunbeam teacher! How fun!

Heidi said...

Saw your scripture ideas on Sugardoodle, thanks for sharing, and these portraits are fabulous. These kids are going to remember their time in Sunbeams!! :)

Carrie said...

Could you be any cuter, Ange? I wanna be one of the Eldorodo Pass Ward Sunbeams! Please?
♥ Carrie

Rita said...

Saw your Book of Mormon idea on Sugardoodle. I wonder if I could get a template for the cover and inside page? I want to do that for my sunbeams this year.

Thanks,
Rita
lasriorita@gmail.com

Mom2msb said...

I know this is an older post, but I would love to have a template for the cover and back page. Thanks, Cynthia
www.idahulls@msn.com

Joelisa said...

I, too, would love the template if you still have it! I was browsing SugarDoodle for something like this and I don't think I can replicate this to make it look nearly as good :) Thanks! Lisa
phairgame @ gmail . com

Wendy said...

I love this idea! May I have your templates too?
wendycornaby @ frontier . com
My Sunbeams will love it!

Leisel said...

I have fallen in LOVE with this template and idea and can't help but ask if you are still giving out the template?? I would love to do this!! Thanks. Love your work.

Leisel said...

Hi, I forgot to leave my email address... leiselflower@gmail.com Thanks~!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.