Saturday, January 14, 2012

Primary Lesson Helps -- New Website

If you are a teach children about Jesus Christ, then you will be happy to know that the LDS church has a new web page called Children's Lesson Helps

This is a great resource for parents or anyone planning a Family Home Evening or Primary Lesson.

I teach the CTR4 Primary Class this year, and I am thrilled to have this extra resource for lesson planning.

It lists (with links) additional stories, activities, videos and music to go along with the Primary lessons.

Right now the supplemental ideas are available for the first five lessons of the year.

Here's the press release is you want all of the details.

Happy lesson planning!

Full website address: http://lds.org/children/resources

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.