Friday, November 14, 2008

Favorite Truck

For memory sake, I want to document Jasper's all time favorite truck (so far).

I bought this beauty at Goodwill for a quarter, ran it through the dishwasher for a round of sanitizing, and it has been in Jasper's hand ever since.

This truck is frequently using it's large tires to roll over just about everything, including sippy cups.

If Jasper gets grumpy while you are changing his diaper, just do a couple of "vroom, vroom" noises and run the truck over his belly a few times. He thinks that is so funny.

Yes, that's a little trick that Mike made up. Because honestly, I think more along the lines of tickling, not running body parts over with cars. That's the difference between boys and girls.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.