Monday, January 9, 2012

End of the Year 2011 Sunbeam Class Photo

(L to R - Simone, Cadence, Madi, Reagan, Savanna, Bridger and Jasper.  Missing: Addison and Brayden, who moved a few months ago).

Dec. 18, 2011

In 2011 I had the opportunity to teach one of the Sunbeam classes in the Eldorado Pass Ward.

I was lucky enough to have a class of Jasper's friends that I love dearly.


In January 2011 we started out with three classes of Sunbeams -- a total of 20 three year old's.  A few months into the year one of the three Sunbeam teachers left, and they were never replaced.  At that point I had a few more kids added to my class and definitely had my hands full.

Here's our end of year class photos from 2011.




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.