Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 -- CTR 4 Class Beginning of the Year Photo

I'm basically the luckiest Primary teacher around.  I looped up with my Sunbeams, and now I'm the CTR 4 Primary Teacher. 

Madi moved to Alaska, Brayden moved to Arizona and we added Garrett to our class.

Jasper is in my class for the 2nd year in a row.  When he was in the Nursery class Mike was his teacher.  So he has always had a parent for a Primary teacher.  We certainly didn't plan it that way, but that's just how it's happened.

Here's our CTR 4 class beginning of the year photo.  I like to take a picture at the first of the year.  I think it's fun to compare it to how much everyone has grown at the end of the year.

I'm really looking forward to a great year teaching these kids in Primary.

 Me with my 2011  CTR 4 Class
(L to R: Jasper, Reagan, Savanna, Cadence, Simone, Addison, Garrett and Bridger)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.