Monday, January 9, 2012

2011 Sunbeam Class Photos -- Beginning and End of the Year

Last year I started a new tradition with my Primary class to take a class photo at the beginning and end of the year.  I also made a class photo list

I love to see how much the kids have grown each year, especially at this young age.

As an adult, I would LOVE to look back at a class photo from each of my years in Primary. 

You think you're going to remember everyone and everything...but it's all fuzzy.  I just remember bits and pieces.  Like when Richard Yardley threw my shoe out the 2nd story window when we were in CTR 11.  Or was it his twin Ronald?  I told you, it's all fuzzy.

So here's my little class that I love!


 Sunbeam Class -- January 2011


 Sunbeam Class -- December 2011


 Sunbeam Class with me-- January 2011


 Sunbeam Class with me-- December 2011

 
 Sunbeam Class with me-- January 2011
 Sunbeam Class -- January 2011


 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.