Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Does anyone want to make these with me?

My friend Steph in Alaska made these magnetic alphabet tiles for a Relief Society Super Saturday project and I think they are super cute!

The photos below are from my friend Heather' blog -- but it's private -- so I copied her photos so you could see how cute they are.

Heather said that her kids love them. They are practicing their spelling and having fun with them. Heather says that her front door has metal in it, and that her kids use the magnets on there too.

I'm not sure how much it would cost to make them, but I can't imagine it would be too pricey. They are made on 1 x 1 inch tiles with a magnetic backing. Steph emailed my the template to print the letters out. I am happy to buy the supplies in bulk if anybody else wants to make them.

If you want to come craft later this month, let me know by Sept. 12th.

As always, everyone's invited.

3 comments:

McCooks said...

oh I would love to but don't have the money right now, maybe when I get a job. I love doing creative projects!!

Erica said...

I would love to, but is it feasible being in Utah? How much do you think they would cost?

Holly Barkdull said...

I would love to make these with you. They are super cute.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.