Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st Birthday Celebration at the Firm

Well I am only 1 year behind on this post. :>

Last year we had a little party for Jasper at Mike's office.


















































Sometimes I feel like he is the firm mascot. All of the ladies love to know how he is doing and see how big he is getting.

Of course Mike is a proud pappa and loves to show off "Mini Mike", as they call Jasper at the firm.

Grandma Sharon gave him a fun basketball set for bath time, and Rosey gave him a phone that lights up and talks back -- he loves both of them.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.