Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Special Christmas Blanket

One of my friends is collecting new blankets women who are on bed rest at the hospital during Christmas. She has spent time in the hospital during this time of year because of past childbirth complications.


Miss J, Jasper and I had fun singing Christmas carols as we danced around the store while choosing this fabric yesterday. We are going to make a snuggly blanket full of love. We are looking forward to joining my friend and her family to deliver the blankets a few days before Christmas.


While my friend and her family were delivering the blankets last year someone asked her, “Why did you do this for me?" Her husband replied "Because we've been here".


If you want to make a blanket too, they need to be completed by Dec. 17th and we are delivering them on Dec. 21st. You are invited to join if you want to. It is a great way to start feeling the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.