Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just a Nice Day

Today was all girls, all day -- plus a little tiny man named Jasper.

He and I went on a walk and then hung out with my friend and her daughters,and their friends.

The walk took quite a while, as the girls meandered up and down the streets. At one time, the younger girls were pretending to be Hansel & Gretel, and dropping small rocks (which for this game of pretend were breadcrumbs) along the sidewalk where we strolled.

The older girls skipped along, innocently holding hands, and just enjoying the day and their friendship.

It all brought back memories of my childhood in Beaver, Utah and my best friend growing up -- Bonnie. Love you Bon!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.