Friday, July 25, 2008

I Love To See the Temple























If we need to stop on our way to and from Beaver, we stop at the St. George Temple. I love to show Jasper the displays in the Visitors Center and share my testimony of Jesus Christ with him as we walk around the Temple grounds.

When I was a counselor for Academy for Girls we would take our girls to the Salt Lake Temple every week and share a lesson about Temples with them on the Temple grounds. I knew that I wanted to repeat these spiritual experiences with my own children.

Jasper is doing "the Horse stance"on the Temple grounds. I found this amusing, as Mike loves to show us his Kung Fu moves, especially the Horse.

When Jasper reached the top of the stairs he tried to open the Temple doors. I thought it was cute because if you know Jasper you know that he LOVES doors. I hope he will always want to enter the Temple doors.

I made poster size prints of Jasper in front of the Temple and in front of the Christus. When we are in his room I show him the pictures and remind him of our special times there.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.