Friday, July 25, 2008

Beaver Wildlife

If you are headed back into town from Grandpa Dick's house at dusk you are sure to see deer on the road coming down from the mountains to feed in the fields. Here are two that we watched jump over the fences and play in the sunlight.

I also had to include a photo of a goat that we see every time we leave town. I am sure this goat has a story. If anyone from Beaver is reading this blog and wants to tell me how this family acquired a goat for a pet, I'd love to know. This goat is always on the same spot every time we drive by. Silly goat.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.