Thursday, April 12, 2012

All Lined Up

Yesterday Jasper had his 4  1/2 year dental check-up at Tiny Little Chompers with Dr. Brandon.

They were showing the movie HOP, and promised Jasper that if he was good during his cleaning he could take the movie home and borrow it.  Jasper's favorite line from the movie is, "What about China?"

He lined up his three Hot Wheels cars and three Transformers cars that Grandma Sharon gave him in an Easter basket and got settled in to watch HOP.

We don't have TV and rarely watch movies, so he was so excited to get to watch a movie with his cars.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.