Sunday, July 24, 2011

Aspen Grove Recipes

I've always dreamed of spending time with Mike and Jasper at Aspen Grove.  I hopped on their website to see about possibilities for next summer or fall, and stumbled on this recipe gold mine.

It feels like their recipes would be top secret.  Maybe they get so many recipe requests that they decided to just post them all.  What a treat to be able to explore all of their recipes.  I still feel like I'm peeking into someone's treasured recipe book.

Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu sounds delicious.  That same page lists a recipe for Grilled Chicken and Avocado Corn Salsa.  I really want to try the Balsamic Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Pepper and Corn Salsa.

Their recipes for Heavenly Potatoes and Beef Stroganoff confirm my cooking theory that every recipe that is "to die for" contains cream cheese or heavy cream.  :)

And for you BYU Mint Bownie lovers, they list that recipe too!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.