Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another Story Time

We are obsessed with story time. We're having so much fun that we signed up at the Gibson Library for story time with Miss Marcie on Tuesday mornings.

I was worried that it would just be a repeat of our Thursday story time at the Paseo Verde library, but I was very wrong. It is different AND wonderful.

Miss Marcie encourages the kids to dance around and explore the whole time. That is right up Jasper's alley.

He had a great time climbing around, and even sat in my lap for a couple books today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exercise and reading combined. Can't get any better than that. I should go to story time I love children's books.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.