Friday, January 16, 2009

Story Time

Yesterday was our first time at the Paseo Verde Story Time for the Only One's group.

We had THE BEST TIME and can't wait to go again next week.

We sit in the story time room and and play games, use puppets and sing songs. We always close with everyone's favorite -- bubbles!

Most of the kids just sit in their mom's lap the entire time. Not Jasper.

He is working the room and running his routes, investigating every single thing.

We have a set of triplets that are in our class. Whew! Makes me feel not too busy.

Jasper was completely taken with the computers. This boy...he loves electronics! Like father like son.

3 comments:

Lauralee said...

your boy is so cute! you are such a good mom, doing all these fun things with him!

Hallie Owens said...

I am so glad to read Jasper was all over. Landon at our story time was the only one all over. I was chasing him around the whole time. We stopped going. We are going to try again next week and we will cross our fingers. Good for you for taking him to story time.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, he looks just like a little man! The library is one of my favorite places, I am so glad that Jasper is learning to love it there also.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.