Monday, September 22, 2008

Time for a Hair Cut






















Jasper has never been lacking for hair. Even in my ultrasounds we could see his locks waving around. According to the ultrasound images, he looked like he was going to be born with a mullet. Mike would always joke with me that he needed to pack some scissors in my hospital bag so I could trim Jasper's hair if needed.

Jasper got his first hair cut at 6 weeks, and he really needed it. Now he usually gets his hair cut when Mike and I get a trim, and he usually needs a hair cut much worse than we do.

This morning after his bath I plopped Jasper into the high chair for some breakfast. I had not combed his hair, and just couldn't resist snapping a few photos of "the hair". His hair cut is scheduled for this afternoon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.