Monday, September 22, 2008

Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers . . . Jasper is in the House!

Jasper is my trusty assistant in all shopping endeavors. He is usually really happy in the front of the shopping cart. But while we were checking out today, he wanted to venture into the cart with the groceries.

Jasper had so much fun grabbing the bars that the grocery bags hang on, and twirling it around and around. He thought it was the funnest game in town. Luckily our checker was ultra patient with Jasper's antics. I can't wait until our next Wal-Mart adventure with my shopping buddy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.