Friday, July 18, 2008

The Baby Dog Whisperer

Sometimes I wonder if Jasper thinks he is a puppy. Not only does he bite and chew on just about everything, but when he plays with dogs, he acts like he is just part of the pack.

I mentioned in an earlier post how much Jasper loves dogs, but his fearlessness around dogs amazes me every time. Last night we were at a party and the family had a few big dogs that Jasper had so much fun with. I went out back with Jasper for at least 30 minutes so he could play with the dogs. His favorite dogs are Sundance and Pepper. He crawls under the dogs, he leans on them and pulls on their fur to pull himself up to a standing position. He pulls on their tails, and the funniest thing of all is to watch him laugh and laugh and laugh when the dogs lick his face. Their tongues are almost as big as his whole face.

I am seriously contemplating emailing Cesar and asking him if Jasper can be a guest host for an episode of Dog Whisperer.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.