Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Morning

 I had to snap a few photos of my boys before church today before they get any bigger.
Jasper just turned 6. 

Henry just turned 10 months.

I think Henry looks like he is up to something in this photo.
Jasper just knows that he is going to lose a tooth at any moment, so I guess I should be grateful that he is showing so many teeth in this photo.  It may be the last one I take before he gets a visit from the Tooth Fairy.

 When Henry was a newborn he had wispy, fluffy hair.  Like baby chicken feathers.  It seems to have come back and I couldn't be happier about it.
  Jasper loves Henry SO MUCH!

Jasper is growing up so fast.  Too fast for me.

Yes, Henry is always drooling.  He has his 2 bottom teeth in, and 1 tooth on top.

I figured out that if I put an IKEA Lack side table in front of Henry it keeps him somewhat contained and entertained so I can snap a photo of him.  

Of course he crawls under it and around it.  He also loves to open and close the front door.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.