Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party at Valley View Recreation Center

Oct. 30, 2011

Jasper and I went to the Halloween Party at Valley View Recreation Center for the first time this year. 

It was not only our first time attending their Halloween Party, but our first time ever to that Rec Center.

 
We went with our neighbors the Morton's -- Abigail, Porter, Bridger (Jasper's age) and Tate.  They had a little trick-or-treat walk in and out of the classrooms that were decorated really cute.

Jasper was THRILLED that they had a large blow up slide and bounce house obstacle course.  He's been begging for some time on them.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.