Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Slide and Sprinkler Fun in the Sun!


I realize that 107 degrees isn't as hot as it gets in the summer in Vegas, but it sure felt HOT today.


We were supposed to have some friends over this afternoon to play on our big blow up waterslide.  But when Mike went out to blow it up, and we have a HOLE!

Jasper and I had been cleaning all morning, so we were ready for a little fun.  

We filled up the play sink, the tug boat (that doubles as a mini pool), broke out some rocket popsicles and got our feet wet!

Then we broke put the sprinkler and some balls out for some more fun.

Below is a video from this afternoon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.