Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Vitamin C needed!

The last few days we have all been sick!

Jasper had an ear infection, and since he has tubes in his ears, that means he has goop draining out of his right ear.  Jasper tells everyone, "My ear is leaking", and it is.  He was also congested and had a cough.  The Dr. prescribed a Z-Pak antibiotic and some Ciprodex ear drops.  Since kids recover so quickly, Jasper is now bouncing off the walls!

I've had a major sinus infection with plenty of congestion and coughing, and then passed it on to Mike.  I'm happy to say that we are finally feeling better and on the mend.

Here's the advice I got from about what to take.  Delsym is the best cough syrup.  Instead of Dayquil, take Claritin-D or Zyrtec-D if you are congested.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.