Thursday, April 22, 2010

Top Beauty Products Recommended at My Birthday Party




Everyone brought their favorite beauty product ($5 value) to my birthday party for a gift exchange.

We set all of the gits out on a bench and everyone picked one to take home.  When you unwrapped your gift the person who brought it explained why they love it.

Here's a list of everyone's favorites:

Jeni: Lush Beauty products,especially the Herbalism facial cleanser (Lush store inside Mandalay Bay mall area)

Kelly: Nail TekII Intensive Therapy (Nail Salon)

Debra: Orly Nail Polish (Sally Beauty Supply)

Kerri: Panaca Springs Sweet Defeat Foot Cream (Salon near Lowe's off Horizon and Boullder Highway if you are a Henderson gal).

Bonnie:  Mary Kay Buffing Cream and Mary Kay Emollient Cream

Julie: Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Make-up Solvent

Susanna: Arbonne Liquid Make-up

Kim: Dr. Scholl's For Her Pumice Foot Scrub

Cydnee: Oil of Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Wipes (Costco)


Holly: Oil of Olay Ribbons Body Wash with Almond Oil

Brittany: Bath and Body Works Lemon and Pomagrante Lip Cream

Rachelle: Coconut Lime Verbena Triple Moisturizing Body Cream

Lesley: Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soap

Leesha brought a sleep mask.  My favorite is the SleepMask by Tempur-Pedic which they usually carry at Brookstone stores.

Carrie brought a fun cosmetics bag and a few of us laughed because our make-up is currently in Ziploc bag or a GladWare container.

Thanks for the tips ladies!  Thanks to Jeni, I have now become a Lush addict.  The photos above are of my favorite bath bar and bath bomb.  They make your whole bathroom smell great for days after your soak in the tub.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great turnout and got some fantastic tips. Thanks for posting all of them. I'm still bummed I couldn't make it; maybe next time, eh?! Glad you had FUN!!!!

amylouwhosews said...

what a great idea for a birthday party! Then EVERYone gets to leave with something!

Erica said...

So fun!! Sorry I missed your birthday! Thanks for the great idea.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.