Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Best Day of Jasper's Entire Life

My friend and her daughters very sweetly hosted Jasper yesterday afternoon and evening so that I could rest.

They ended up hitting the Boulder City McDonald's and I am told that Jasper loved the playland.

When they brought Jasper home last night Miss E. announced to Mike that, "Jasper just had the best day of his entire life".

After he woke up this morning Jasper crawled in bed with us and I kept saying, "Jasper, please tell me all about the best day of your entire life." He squawked and squealed and we all laughed and laughed.

Tonight Mike watched our neighbor Evan for a few hours. Since I feel pretty crummy, Mike took both boys to McDonald's so that Jasper could have the 2nd best day of his entire life.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.