Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still Coming Down






















I realize that for most of my friends snow is not that big of a deal. But down here in Vegas, this is HUGE! Who knows when it will snow like this again.

I wish that we had a sled, because we live next door to a small hill that everyone is sliding down. I just saw a kid walk past my front door with his snowboard.

All of our trees are falling over with the heavy snow.

Mike just made it home safe from work. He was able to leave early, but it still took him 75 minutes -- which is 1 hour longer than his usual commute. He had to go 20 miles per hour the whole way home. And we all know how painful that is in a car with 306-horsepower engine :>

We're just glad he is home safe.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.