Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
























The news is calling it a "major weather event". The D.O.T. says that Vegas only has 3 snowplows in town. Yikes!

Jasper can't get enough of it! Especially trying to catch the snowflakes on his tongue.

We walked out the front door to head to the gym and look what we found.

Our airport is not accepting flights or letting flights go out. This never happens in Vegas!

We say -- LET IT SNOW!

We are hoping that Mike can come home a little early and avoid the Vegas drivers who have never driven in snow before.

We plan on sipping hot cocoa with candy canes stirred in and bundling up.

1 comment:

Ashby Family said...

There really is something about little kids, falling snow and trying to catch it on their tongues. Jasper's red coat is too, too, cute. I'm glad you guys had fun in the snow too.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.