Saturday, November 8, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting: Second Edition

Last night we were back with one of our favorite families -- this time we made sugar cookies, as it is getting a little chilly to swim at night.

I brought all of my Fall cookie cutters and sprinkles and we baked and decorated the night away.

My favorite cookie was Hailee's totally groovy turkey. These kids are very creative! We had fun packaging the cookies up and making notes for their friends to accompany the plates of cookies.

Jasper loves to be with all of the kids, and he has so much fun chasing their cats Cougar and Tigger around the house.

At one point I was on the kitchen floor playing with Jasper and things got a little silly.

After we all got in our PJ's, we snuggled and read our favorite bedtime stories, sang songs and said our prayers.

We really love these kids! We had a super fun night and we look forward to babysitting again.

1 comment:

Becky said...

How fun, they must totally love you and look forward to when you come over!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.