Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Pajamas 2011

Jasper was thrilled to wear his grizzly bear PJ's because he is still celebrating being tall enough to ride Grizzly River Run at California Adventure.


He has a small polar fleece blanket that I made him that just happens to be the same print at the PJ's, and he thinks it's pretty cool that his blanket matches his PJ's.



Of course he's got baby puppy with him, all ready for Santa to come.


We spent Christmas Eve in a hotel room connecting to my parent's room at the Comfort Inn in Beaver, Utah.

I just can't get over how long his legs are.  He's getting so big!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.