Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Treat: Peppermint Bark Ice Cream at Fresh & Easy



Yesterday I took Jasper and two of his (girl) friends to a park near their house.  Amador Vista Park is definitely a new favorite for us.

Their mom just had a baby and I was hoping she could get some much needed rest while we were gone.

On our way back to their house we quick produce run to Fresh and Easy

Jasper is on an orange kick, and that coupled with his Incredible Hulk Green smoothie addiction means we needed some more smoothie supplies.

I made the mistake of wheeling my three amigos down the ice cream isle (yes, I made them all sit in the cart.)

They spotted the Peppermint Bark Ice Cream from a mile away.  We bought some for our family and some for theirs.

When we dropped the girls off we stayed for dinner and this amazing ice cream with brownies.  DELICIOUS!

It's on sale right now for 2 for $7.00. 

It has large chunks of Peppermint Bark, making it unlike (and better) than other Peppermint Ice creams.

IT IS DELICIOUS!  (Oops, did I already say that?)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.