Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our Weehoo Bicycle Trailer is Here!

Jasper's 4th birthday is tomorrow and his big birthday present arrived just in time.

We are so excited to take our Weehoo out for a spin!  Ever since our first test ride we have been ready to roll!

Jasper had a great time helping Mike assemble all of the pieces.

I sold our Chariot Bike Trailer to help pay for it, and my parents and grandpa sent Jasper some birthday money so we could get it.

Jasper calls it "my new red bike."

THANK YOU to Grammy and Papa Havens and Grandpa DeArmitt for the best birthday present!








2 comments:

davidsonlaw said...

Jasper was so excited when I asked him if he wanted to help out. His eyes lit up and he jumped right into it.

Cydnee said...

So fun for you guys!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.