Monday, April 5, 2010

Watching You

"Mom, I am watching you and I need you to love me and help me."  That's what I see in Jasper's eyes.

This is something I need a lot of help remembering after trying days like today! (Or days like the the great cactus run-in, etc.)

I set this as my new laptop wallpaper because I want to look at it often and remember that Jasper is only 2 and still needs my help.  Even though he tells everyone he is 5 and constantly says, "I do it," meaning --don't help me, I will do it MYSELF!

I am very grateful for all of the talks during our Church's General Conference lat weekend that remind me how important my role as a mother is.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ange! You are doing such an amazing job with little Jasper! He really is a sweetheart and I know that he is learning so much from you! Thanks for your continued example of righteousness and faith! Sure love you!

Angela said...

I agree! The talks in General Conference were SO focused on families, motherhood, and our improtant role in the plan... it really puts everything into perspective and helps to enjoy these precious moments we have with our little ones!

All this from ANOTHER Angela! =)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.