Monday, March 8, 2010

Popcorn Popping

For the last few weeks our trees really do like like popcorn popping.

It is a beautiful sight to drive up and down the streets in our area and catch a glimpse of the pink and white blossoms.  We even had some buds pop up on our Ash trees last month.


Jasper made a cute craft in preschool last week with a tree adorned with real popcorn.  The only problem is -- he wants to eat it!

I took this photo of the buds one month ago on Feb. 7th.  Seems early for Spring but if sure feels good.

 

1 comment:

Abby said...

What a cute boy! It was really good to see you and your little Jasper!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.