Monday, November 16, 2009

Photo Shoot




Our friend Brittany's sister Tiffany is a great photographer, and we were lucky enough to catch up to her when she was in town last month.  We had so much fun with her.

We went to Bicentennial Park in Boulder City and it was SO WINDY.  I felt like my hair was in a whirlwind on top of my head the whole time. 

Jasper does not like 70 MPH wind gusts.  He was grumpy and wouldn't sit still for 1 minute.  I count it as a miracle that our photos turned out well.

Here's our photo shoot and here are some extra photos

Thank Twink!  We love you!

7 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

You guys are adorable and he is so CUTE!!

Danielle said...

They turned out SO cute!

Alisha said...

Very cute Ang!!

Abby said...

So cute, Susy! How are you these days? Jasper looks like a busy one! You have a darling little fam!

Angela said...

I love these pictures of your family! So fun!!! You guys are beautiful...and Jasper has the most beautiful eyes! He is going to be a knock out when he is older...better watch out! :)

Cami said...

Does it get any cuter? What some GREAT pictures of you guys!

Lindsay RC Wilson said...

So, it isn't just you that is photogenic, Ang. These pictures look like they should be in a magazine or a billboard or something. And, I love the sheer joy in all of your eyes.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.