Monday, September 21, 2009

"Big Boys"

My friend Brittany's boys refer to boxers as "big boys".

When Jasper and I were putting laundry away this afternoon Jasper wouldn't let go of some underwear that I bought him. I asked him If he wanted to wear his "big boys" instead of his diaper and he said YES!

Who am I to deny the wearing of underwear?

For a few hours today Jasper danced around in his "big boys" and was happy as can be.

For the last 2 months Jasper has had days here and there where he wants to sit on his potty, but nothing to get too excited about.

He plops down with some books or an old cell phone. I live it when he takes calls on the potty. He's a crack up.

My plan has been to let him run around our backyard sans bottoms this Fall. Maybe it's time to start now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Potty training can be a pain - for the whole family! Well worth it however when accomplished. Under-roos were great 30 years ago in the plan. Do they still make them? love you, Mom

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.