Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Popsicles and Pictures

With a high temperature of 99 degrees and some cute new wallet size photos of Jasper we had a popsicles and pictures afternoon at the Mike's firm.

Though it seemed a little bit of a non-traditional treat, Jasper and I went office to office with our little blue cooler full of Big Sticks, Otter Pops, and Orange Sherbet Push-Ups. Perfect cool treats for a hot day.

We also handed out the latest installment of the latest "Jasper trading cards". All the ladies love to pick out their favorite poses. I just get wallet size reprints at Costco. They are such a steal at 10 cents each.

We are so grateful for all of the great people that Mike has the opportunity to work with.

One of the attorney's has a football in his office and when Jasper spotted it he insisted on carrying it with him throughout the firm.

As usual, Jasper was obsessed with opening and closing all the doors while we were there.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.