Sunday, May 17, 2009

Parked for the Night

As I was heading upstairs tonight I noticed Jasper's fire trucks parked for the night.

Right in the middle of the floor. There they sit. Side by side. Keeping each other company until the morning.

Seeing his trucks reminded me of how blessed I am to have Jasper in our home. He is a lot of fun and I can't imagine life without him.

This photo of Jasper parked for the night was taken when he'd only been with us for a week. Time flies when you're having fun.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Ange I have been thinking a lot about you recently. I always do every spring time as the lilacs bloom around here and I remember how much you love those lilacs. I am glad that you seem so happy. It sure is fun to keep up with cute little Jasper. (p.s Spense loved your laundry room picture. Hopefully there will be some changes in ours now!)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.