Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Comfort Item...of the Day
























Jasper's comfort item of choice changes daily, and sometimes even a few times each day. His latest favorite choices are an ice scraper and a tape measure.
Jasper scoots around the house with his scraper. He even begged to take it in the car with him. He grips is tightly like a blankie.

We had 2 different sales guys here today to give us quotes on window coverings, and Jasper was so happy to help them do all of their measuring.

I shot this 1 minute video of the "tape measure dance", that can be seen hourly at our house. Yes, I had my camera turned the wrong way (again). Sorry.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That video was great! I love the paint color by the way.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.