Monday, February 2, 2009

The Mother Lode




















Jasper loves silverware --emphasis on SILVERware. My guess is that he is taken in by it's luster.

I actually considered completely switching over to plastic kiddie utensils because I was so tired of Jasper feeling like he always needed to take my silverware away from me while I was trying to eat. We went through a phase last month where he needed a fork in each hand while he was in his high chair. Not a plastic IKEA kids-ware fork, a big boy silver fork.

The other day was thrilled to find the bin that we packed all of the silverware and kitchen utensils in. He hit the mother lode.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure he will be sad that they all get put away in drawers he can't get into very well "yet"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.