Monday, January 12, 2009

Valentine Crafts

Last week I had a Valentine craft party with Miss E and Miss L while their parents went out to dinner.

Jasper tried to help me babysit, but he was whisked away by Mike early on in the evening, as to stop him from further destruction at their house.

We decorated heart tins with stickers, paper hearts and good old modge podge.

We also made Valentine craft garland. We used 2 inch wide ribbon, and a gluestick to add paper hearts to the ribbon. It was super easy and they turned out really cute!

1 comment:

The George's said...

You always amaze me with all you fun little crafts. I wish we lived closer.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.