Thursday, January 22, 2009

Living at Lowes












Lately we make AT LEAST one trip to Lowe's each day -- sometimes two or three.

Last weekend a new feature set up shop in the Lowe's parking lot. It is called the "Kool Bus". I think it should be called the "Crazy Bus". On the side it says "Bad to the Bone". It has blaring sirens and does donuts in the parking lot.

My curiosity got the best of me a few days ago and I inquired about the price to ride the "Kool Bus". It is $5, and yes, they have baby seats. No thanks bus driver. I am worried enough that the "Kool Bus" is going to ram right into my mini-van. No way am I getting on there with my precious cargo in tow.

Jasper is mesmerized by this spectacle. Today when we pulled up to Lowe's it was not even operating, and Jasper starting making all kinds of noise and getting excited.

We have our own version of the "Kool Bus". Jasper rides on the big Lowe's shopping carts with a seat.

I do donuts in the paint aisle and make siren-like noises. It's free, quite a bit safer, and we are entertaining in a non 'give you a migraine' kind of way.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like you are all ready for your big move. Wish we were down there to help! Can't wait to see pictures of your new house!

Ashby Family said...

Those carts are so stink'n hard to steer especially now that I have two monkeys. They are good for entertainment though. I remember the days of living at Lowes or Home Depot. I thought I was literally going to have to two moves ago when I lost our only set of car and house keys in Home Depot! Hope the move went well and Jasper won't break too many more things.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.