Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lindsay & Travis

We were lucky enough to get to see Lindsay & Travis Wilson while they were in town for Christmas.

I worked with Lindsay for 6 months when I was on assignment with EFY at BYU in 2007 -- and I love her!

We had fun taking Lindsay & Travis over to the new house for a tour.

I am super excited for Lindsay and Travis to become parents of a baby girl at the end of April.

Here's a photo diary of our visits with Lindsay -- and Jasper's growth.













We saw Lindsay & Travis in August.



















Jasper and I visited with Lindsay this summer while we were in Provo, Utah.

We also saw Lindsay last Christmas when Jasper was just 4 moths old. This was THE visit where Lindsay introduced us to the now famous Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's.

We love you Wilson's!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.