Sunday, December 28, 2008

15 Month Check-up

I'm almost a month behind here.

Jasper is so small that I was really worried he would be in the 1 percentile for weight and height. Luckily he did better than I expected.

Here's his stats:

Height: 30 1/2 inches --10-25th percentile

Weight: 21 lbs. 7 oz.--10th percentile

Since Mike & I both got a flu shot, Jasper got his today too. It is a 2 part series, so we go back in January for flu shot part 2.

Jasper was so good about his shots that they asked us if he even got his shots. He is one tough little guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest little boy! The two of you sure did a great job on him!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.