Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tiny Car for a Tiny Man

This Fiat 126 has been parked in our neighborhood for a while now. Every time we walk by it catches my eye.

If we are on a walk as a family, Mike tells us stories about when he lived in Italy as a teenager and he & a buddy could lift up and move Fiat Cinquecentos.

I think he likes to tell the story so he can whip his Italian accent every time he pronounces Cinquecento.

While Jasper & I were on a walk we decided to stop and take a good look at this tiny little car.

I figured it was just the right size for my tiny little man.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.