Monday, October 20, 2008

Climb & slide... & climb some more!

Jasper has been climbing & sliding all day since I bought him two climb and slide play centers that I found on Craig's list last week for 80% less than the original prices.

Since the person I bought them from was selling two, we put one inside and one outside.

True to Jasper form, he climbs up the slide with a car or truck in hand, then turns around and slides down. He even climbs up with his sippy cup in tow. He ALWAYS has to have something in his hand. It's not easy for him to climb up the slide, let alone with only 1 free hand.

Jasper loves a good obstacle!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.