Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pack It Up!


















I am trying to start packing for our upcoming trip to Kirtland, OH and Palmyra, NY. Step 1 was simply to get all of the luggage out. Jasper was thrilled, and thought that I put the suitcases out just for him. He spent a good hour opening and closing them.














Jasper loved that the tiny suitcase was inside of a larger one -- a double deal to open and close.

He kept putting his pumpkin in the suitcase and packing it up, and then unpacking it.

I love my little helper. Unfortunately, we don't seem to get much done during the day besides our basic daily chores. We do have a lot of fun playing together!

2 comments:

The George's said...

Hope you have a great trip!

Angela said...

Wow! I think that I am jealous that you get to go to Palmyra! You know that I was in the Pageant for three summers there...right? That place has a tender spot in my heart! I love it! You will have a great trip! Enjoy every minute! And...I can't believe how big Jasper is getting!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.