Monday, June 16, 2008

Who's Bentley is that?

We ran into Best Buy on Saturday night and saw a very nice Bentley in the parking lot on the way in. I don't know that much about cars, but I do know that Bentley's are very pricey, and that the owner would probably be easy to spot. I half jokingly said -- I am curious to see if we can figure out who in the store owns this car.

When we got in the store Mike and I split up. I forgot about my Bentley owner challenge, but when I met back up with Mike & Jasper, Mike said, "I am pretty sure I know who owns the Bentley". He pointed to a very tall man wearing a flashy gold and silver necklace the size of a bike chain standing across from us. Since I also don't know too much about NBA Basketball stars, I had to ask who it was. Jermaine O'Neal. Turns out he is a super famous player on the Indiana Pacers.

I asked Mike is he had any idea how much the necklace (chain) was worth. I could not stop staring at it. It was glitzy gold and silver and HUGE. Mike said that he saw Jermaine in Utah years ago and he had on some really big diamond earrings. Mike said, "Maybe he doesn't believe in banks." :> I think these may be the same earrings in this photo.

Jermaine seemed like a nice guy just out shopping with his family. The Best Buy computer sales guys were scurrying too and fro trying to help him. I am sure they went home and told all their buddies that they sold a laptop to Jermaine O'Neal. I probably would have too.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.