Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pool #2

I bought this little beauty at CVS last year for $1 at the end of the summer. I thought, "How can you go wrong for $1?"

Well, we had a few problems.

#1 Our backyard is not even, so the pool literally had a deep end and a shallow end. It was very lopsided. It was so bad, that I resorted to using rocks to hold the side up.

#2 Jasper liked to pull the side of the pool down and let the water out. This was our biggest problem.

























There were a few great things about this pool too.

#1 Jasper loves to splash, and he could really get his game on in this little pool. I am including photos of two of his best splashes. One where he splashed so hard it went in his face and gave him a little scare. He doesn't know his own splash strength.

#2 Jasper's favorite pool activity besides splashing is to crawl in circles and chase things. Mostly whatever bath toys I bring out, but my empty water bottle or cup will do just fine.

The water in this pool was low enough that he could crawl without taking in too much water. I included a photo of what I call his "low crawl". This is his depth limit where he can chase the toys and still not swallow a gallon of water.







No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.